Since you may be wondering what look we're shooting for in all these reno's..
I thought I'd make you a list of our To-Do's, and Have-done's:
Dinning Room facelift:
Read more about it here
(plants still need to be planted this spring)
after (more pics to come, they are done!)
SNEAK PEAK! New flooring throughout the house
(as of today, it's done, but that deserves a whole other post!)
Some of the Master bedroom Furniture
(this pic is from 28 weeks, I'm now 31)
1. Finish Nursery (By Christmas! I'm due Jan. 15th, 2012!!!) Here's my inspiration board:
2. Paint & Stain banisters for the stairs to match...like this:
3. Plant flowers/shrubs/put bark outside around patio
4. Master bedroom vanity facelift
I'm going to do this, following Sasha's tutorial.
5. Paint master bedroom, and guest room...then we'll finallyyyyy be done painting! Here's the color scheme...
We're loving every minute of putting our energy and time into making our house a home. We love spending time being active..there's nothing like it for a marriage! That's for sure!!!
Keeping in mind...
Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
But our true treasures are definitely stored in heaven.
Praise God for all the blessings he's given out!
The DIY Wifey,