Easter Bunny Cupcakes

Happy Easter!
To Celebrate, I've made these little Bunny Cupcakes for my family & Friends! :)
Hot glue held the tooth pick in place between the inner pink paper and the outer colored paper. :) Easy Peasy! Also, I used beaded red sprinkles for the little dainty nose. Just a dab of frosting for the tail (tIP: cut the corner of a baggie, and put the frosting in the baggie. much easier for detail work!)
Wah lah!

I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful company of your friend's and family. 
Today, I'm going to eat, drink (milk) and be merry! :)
It also happens to be my grandpa "Poppee"'s birthday!! More to celebrate!
Although, it's hard to imagine anything bigger than Christ's dying for our sins and being resurrected today, three days after his crucifixion. 
Jesus lives in me! 
What about you?

Be Blessed! 
The DIY Wifey,
 

No comments: