Tate is 3 months old!

I promise, I will be back to creating, re-creating and re-inventing DIY projects very soon!  I even have a special treat coming up in May for all you readers out there! I can't wait to share it!

As for now, I've been soaking up the precious time I have with my baby boy...
who is 3 months old now!
@ 3 months old he is:
16.4 lbs
26 inches
He can: smile all the time, gasp for air (his version of laughing), and almost sit up on his own!

 Here's a few pictures....


happy and not-so-happy :) cute either way!






super entertained by the black clicking thing: aka: the camera. :)



From all of us here, to all of you out there.... 

Be Blessed!
 The DIY Wifey,
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great reason for not blogging....he is a cutie

however, you have been missed!

MommaMindy.wordpress.com

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Your son is adorable!

Dee