Featuring a Fab Designer & new friend :)

I’m out of town, like a fish outta water, when her beautiful self made me feel welcomed at her own DIY Design store in Salinas, California.


I felt instantly at home :)

We got to talking--and I learned we have a lot in common!

What is it with us --compulsive DIYer’s--we FIND each other!

And, she simply made my day.

We talked about almost everything DIY from good Paint stores we’ve found to handy tricks of the trade. I officially am in love with her style, and think she’s just a doll! She mentioned that she’s just starting out in the blog world so I gave her the go-to-blog names that we all know and love: Funky Junk Interiors, {show&tell}, Life in the Fun Lane, ...and we even found blogs that we both love, such as: Dreamy Whites...*sigh* :)Go check them out too!

So, I asked her if I could act like paparazzi and shoot a few photos of her darling chic shoppe, and feature her on my blog...she was game! So here we are ladies...


...get ready for some eye candy because this gal knows design!!






{below: she told me her secret to making the top shine a bit: "PLEDGE,"can you believe it!?}





Be Blessed!
The DIY Wifey,

No comments: